The Night That I Will Never Forget


 During my visit to Vigan, I immersed myself in the vibrant atmosphere of the carnival and the delightful food fest. Both experiences were enjoyable, but the carnival truly stood out. Engaging in thrilling rides and games, I found myself on the Viking ride—an exhilarating yet terrifying experience that seemed to levitate my soul. In that moment, I couldn't help but cry out to God. Despite my initial fear, the other rides were surprisingly refreshing. However, the fast-spinning swings, which I aptly named the "Swings of Hell" due to a momentary memory lapse, induced dizziness. Fortunately, the camaraderie of friends made the entire night the best of my life.

The energy expended on the Viking ride left me mostly chilled during the subsequent attractions. Each ride, including the dizzying swings, contributed to a memorable and enjoyable evening. Sharing these experiences with friends added an extra layer of joy, creating lasting memories that made that night stand out as an exceptional highlights 



















Reference

Blogger.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts